10 Class Pass: $140
Monthly Unlimited: $120
*student & military discount available w/ID
*NEW STUDENTS PAY FOR THEIR FIRST CLASS AND RECEIVE A TWO-WEEK PASS
(if purchasing a “new student two-week pass” online, pls., make sure to do this on the day you want to attend class, as it goes into effect on that day)
**Student & military discount available w/ID
New Student Info:
- As a courtesy to your teachers and fellow yogis, please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to class. Be mindful that arriving late for class can be disruptive to other students, and you may miss out on important information about the class.
- Please sign-up online (HERE) if possible. We use a self-serve kiosk for check-in once you arrive.
- Please leave shoes and coats in the hallway outside of the yoga studio.
- All students must check in with teacher, even if you signed in online.
- Let your teacher know about any injuries or conditions that might affect your practice.
- Leave your cell-phones off, at home, or in the car.
- You will sweat in class! Lightweight, athletic clothing is recommended.
- Bring a towel and water.
- Although we have yoga mats that you can borrow, for sanitary reasons it is recommended that you bring or purchase your own mat.
- Stay hydrated! Drink water, prior to, and after class.
- Practice on an empty stomach, preferably 2-3 hours after your last meal.
- Please refrain from wearing strongly scented products, perfume and cologne.
- Please leave valuables at home. NE Yoga is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Be mindful of talking in the yoga room so that it is not a distraction to others.
- Have fun and ask questions! The teachers at NE Yoga are here to help you!